Last week was definitely a great week of eating. We had delicious meals at the Fish House in Peoria with Crystal's family, Basa and the Village Anchor in Louisville with various Perellis family members and picked up some great BBQ from the FABD and ate at Mimi's. On top of all of that we had the rehearsal dinner at Captain's Quarters and of course the Wedding. What food items stood out the most?
1) Graeter's ice cream cake for Andy's birthday
2) Pork Chop at Village Anchor
3) Pistachio Gelato at the Wedding (of course this was also the only thing I ate at the wedding)
Anyone else have any other favorites?
Glad you enjoyed the gelato. I didn't even get that far, so I am going to have to say my favorite food item was the rolls at Captain's Quarters! YUM! (definitely buttered those bad boys up!)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the fish tacos at Village Anchor made "olive oil" free and the wedding cake gelato!
ReplyDelete