Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Honeymoon Heaven!

As two hungry newlyweds, we were so excited to munch on some goodies in our Honeymoon Suite -- even in our wedding clothes!!



Al's second breakfast as a married man! We loved the Avacado, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Bagel! We will definitely be trying that recipe at home!

Enjoying a nice glass of Champagne (at 8:30AM) after a safe hot air balloon landing in Moab, Utah. It was such an awesome experience to fly over Arches National Park!

Our first "homemade" dinner as married people!! We mixed tortellini with gorbanzo and black beans -- (pesto was added to Alex's dish only). Al made a most delicious avocado & fresh mozzarella cheese appetizer. We topped it all off with local Cherry wine!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great honeymoon from just the food standpoint. I bet the hot air balloon ride was amazing! I don't like heights but that is something I've always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete