| Alex enjoying his first gyro in Greece |
| Athens, Greece |
| I couldn't help myself, I paid up to $10 a day for Diet Coke while on the trip. And, it was SOO good! |
| Greek Salad in Athens, Greece |
| Wonderful wine we enjoyed in Sorrento, Italy |
| Margherita Pizza in Capri, Italy |
| Alex had pineapple & ham pizza |
| Katelyn, our tour consultant from EF, enjoyed gnocci |
| Best gelato combo ever: Hazelnut & Coffee!! |
| Some of my students cooling down with gelato in front of the Pantheon in Rome, Italy. |
| Cappuccino in Naples, Italy |
| Paired perfectly with an Italian pastry called sfogliatelle |
| It was filled with the most delicious custard |
| More gelato, of course! |
| Greek appetizers from a night in Athens (Sorry, I am jumping around here -- not in chronological order) |
| Fruit stand near the Acropolis in Athens We bought 1 kilo of cherries, turns out that is about 2.5 pounds of cherries!! They were good, but way too many to eat. |
Well thanks to you I'm missing Italy more than usual this morning!! Great blog!! glad I found you! :). Looks like your doing great. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest little follower :)
Great photos - especially the gelato! Yum!
ReplyDelete