Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hummus Pizzas

I am proud to say that this is my first post on Pass That Dish... I have been meaning to write this blog post since mid-August, but sometimes things don't go as planned, I'm sure everyone can relate. Anyways, I made hummus pizzas a couple of weeks before I left for school. The pizzas turned out very well and were super easy to make. I want to share my recipe, or at least what I remember. I'm like my father... I didn't follow a recipe and did not write down what I did.

Ingredients
  • Whole wheat wrap
  • Hummus (Sabra's my personal favorite)
  • Vegetables (your choice)
  • Olive oil
  • Mozzarella cheese and/ or feta
  • Garlic Powder
  • Red Pepper Powder 
  • Salt
  • Pepper
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  • Sautee veggies while the oven preheats
  • Spread a little pit of olive oil, garlic powder, and red pepper on top of the wrap and place in oven until crisp
  • Take the wrap out of the oven and put the hummus on, followed by the veggies and cheese
  • Place back in the oven. Take out when cheese has melted, but make sure the shell isn't burning





Presto! You have yourself an easy, delicious meal.

1 comment:

  1. looks great! i want to eat it in my face.

    good work brooke!!

    ReplyDelete